This is the first section of today’s workout! This workout is all about the lower body. It’s a great, quick routine for your glutes and thighs. So grab some dumbbells and get ready! This quick routine utilizes a few of my favorite lower body exercises.
I filmed today’s workout a little bit differently. I split it into three 5-Minute segments. I did this for a few reasons:
- It was easier to manage filming with the baby, because I wasn’t sure how long he was going to nap for.
- You can do this workout on it’s own and repeat this section of the workout more easily.
- You can combine all three parts of this workout for the full body workout.
- You can pair it with another workout video of choice.
I am all about options, making the workouts accessible, and having routines that you can fit into your daily routine. The easier you make your workout program to stick to, the more likely that you will be consistent with your routine.
I am posting each 5-minute segment separately, as well as posting the full 15-minute workout video together, that way you can choose whichever option is easiest for you and your schedule today.
Have fun with the workout!
PS You can find me on Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest & Twitter: @BenderFitness and on Facebook: @MelissaBenderFitness
Jesse is on Instagram: @BenderCrosby1
Buy a Gymboss now. Timer Set for 5 Rounds of 10/50.
Support BenderFitness: https://www.patreon.com/BenderFitness
1. Romanian Deadlift 1:12
2. Split Squat: Right 2:12
3. Split Squat: Left 3:12
4. Warrior Deadlift: Right 4:12
5. Warrior Deadlift: Left 5:12