It’s workout time again!
Today’s workout is low impact on your joints, but challenging. This routine is focused on strengthening and sculpting your midsection, butt and thighs. You can go through this workout once, or repeat it up to four times.
It’s important to establish a routine that you can stick too. Consistency will help you grow stronger, healthier and more confident. Lately, being consistent has been a big struggle for me. I’m planning to use my DietBet challenge to re-focus. I was really able to stick to my workouts during my #BFFitFall workout challenge. I will post my workout check-ins during the challenge, and I hope you join me.
Upcoming Challenge: I will be hosting a new workout challenge in December to help keep us all on track and accountable. It’s also a great way to jump start any New Year’s resolutions we have about our health. As part of the challenge I will be hosting a new DietBet Weight Loss challenge. It starts on December 12th. You can find the details here: www.dietbet.com/BenderFitness. If you aren’t familiar with DietBet this is how it works:
- You make a $20 bet that you are able to lose 4% of your body weight over the course of 4 weeks.
- When weigh in starts (up to two days before the game officially starts) you log into your account and you will be assigned a check in word. You submit weight and photos with the check in word.
- Throughout the 4-weeks you focus on hitting your goal (with help from my workouts and meal tips!)
- When the game ends up have two days to submit a weigh in with a new word which will be assigned to you.
- Everyone who achieves their goal splits the jackpot. Even if every single player wins you will at least get your initial $20 bet back.
If you want to join the DietBet, head on over and sign up.
I will be seeing you soon with new workouts. I have some great new routines to film and share with you all.
PS You can find me on Social Media: @BenderFitness and on Facebook: @MelissaBenderFitness and Jesse is on Instagram: @BenderCrosby1
For my non-fitness related posts I am on instagram as @Melissa_Bender_Life
PPS If you want to help support BenderFitness so we can get a new camera & new equipment & make our site more sustainable your donation is greatly appreciated: https://www.patreon.com/BenderFitness
Full disclosure: BenderFitness is paid to host a DietBet challenge. I will never share or support a product I don’t believe in.
Equipment: Set your timer to stopwatch for time. Record your time, and when you repeat the workout try to “beat” your time.
Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
2. Hydrant Extension (right)
3. Hydrant Extension (left)
4. Lunge to Warrior III (right)
5. Lunge to Warrior III (left)
6. Down Dog-Plank-Up Dog
7. Modified Side Plank Reach (right)
8. Modified Side Plank Reach (left)
9. Leg Series (right)
10. Leg Series (left)
11. Crossed Twisting Sit-up (right)
12. Crossed Twisting Sit-up (left)