Today’s workout is a variation of one of our Bender Boot Camp classes. There are several ways to do this workout:
1. AMRAP: Select a specific time limit that fits your workout schedule and repeat this routine as many times as you can in that time period.
2. Intervals: 50 seconds max reps, 30 seconds of jump rope or high knees in between exercises.
3. Reps: Complete the routine for reps as I demonstrate in the video.
In our class we completed intervals for max rep intervals (option 2), and we went through the routine 3X with minimal breaks. That made the total workout time 40 minutes, plus warm up and cool down.
If you are following this week’s Workout Schedule, this is what we have done so far this week:
Sunday: Abs-olutely Swimsuit Ready Core Workout & At Home Body Tone
Monday: Butt Shaper Workout
Tuesday: That’s today! Have fun with the Jump & Tone Boot Camp.
Let me know which workout option you chose (or really challenge yourself and do a round of each workout style!) & how you felt after the workout.
*After each exercise complete cardio of choice (jump rope or high knees).
2. Toe Tap Sit-ups
3. Lunge Kick (right)
4. Lunge Kick (left)
5. Side Plank Reach Through (right)
6. Side Plank Reach Through (left)
7. Leg Series (right)
8. Leg Series (left)
9. Leg Lift Plank
10. Pendulum Squat