Please follow and like us:
Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
1. Warrior 3 with Hip Rotation (right)
2. Warrior 3 with Hip Roation (left)
3. Romanian Deadlift
4. Single Leg Hip Lift (right)
5. Single Leg Hip Lift (left)
6. Runners Lunge to Warrior (right)
7. Runners Lunge to Warrior (left)
8. Calf Raise with Extension (right)
9. Calf Raise with Extension (left)
*Weights are optional. I used 20 lb dumbbells.
I completed this workout last night. It was focused on the lower body, with emphasis on the glutes. This was a challenging routine for me. I repeated it twice last night, along with a 3.1 mile run at an easy pace with the girls from the cross country team.
The season is changing, and the weather is alternating between hot and cold, which means my allergies are in full swing. I wasn’t feeling well last night, but I didn’t feel badly enough to skip my workout. 🙂 I followed up the workout with some foam rolling to release any tension/stiffness.
As always, focus on proper form with each movement. You will get the best results through proper form. Form and proper biomechanics will ensure that you are working the correct muscle groups.
|Gambit says Hello!
Enjoy the workout!