It is the first day of the month and I am starting a new challenge. For every day this month I am committing to working out for a minimum of 15 minutes per day. If you are joining me in this challenge I want to hear about your progress. Before and After pictures are also welcome!
I am sharing a video below. It’s a Ted Talk on trying something new for 30 days. I found it very motivational and inspiring. I think that making small changes can lead to big results.
This is especially true in a month that is notorious for weight gain and missed workouts. I love the month of December, but I have a lot of additional chances for over-indulgence in sweets and missed workouts. I have birthdays for four of my favorite people, Christmas Eve party, Christmas Day with two families, and all of the associated cookies and cakes that I inevitably get sent home with and are delivered to the rehab department where I work. Add Christmas shopping, and friends/family visiting from out of town and it can be difficult to make time for working out.
With that said, I think we can all find time for at least 15 minutes of exercise. Keeping yourself moving can help you stay physically fit, improve your energy, reduce cravings, and improve your diet choices. Exercise helps regulate your blood sugar (which is why exercise is such an important component of regulating diabetes). Regulating your blood sugar also decreases chances of over-eating and giving in to cravings.
15 Minutes per day to improve your health, fitness, and reduce your cravings. Who’s with me for the next 30 days? Daily check-ins here, on facebook, on instagram, or on twitter.
I hope you’re joining me! I am including links below to 30 of my 15-25 minute workouts for easy reference during the month. I will also be posting my workouts as usual. 🙂
1. 15 Minute HIIT: Quick Full Body Workout
2. 15 Minute Interval Fat Burn
3. Full Body Bender Boot Camp
4. 15 Minute HIIT: Interval Fat Blaster
5. 15 Minute Interval Workout: Body Weight
6. 15 Minute Sculpted Body Home Workout
7. 15 Minute Cardio Sweat
8. Plank and Burn: 20 Minutes
9. Sculpt and Sweat: 20 Minute Workout
10. 25 Minute Home Workout
11. Got Sweat? Full Body Fat Burn
12. HIIT, Don’t Quit! 15 Minutes
13. HIIT It, Sweat It, Tone It
14. 15 Minute HIIT Cardio Fat Burn
15. 15 Minute Cardio HIIT
16. 16 Minute HIIT: Fit and Flexible
17. 23 Minute HIIT
18. 16 Minute Ab Fat Shredder
19. 20 Minute Full Body HIIT
20. 15 Minute Home Workout
21. Flab-U-Less Arms and Abs
22. On the Mat: Core Training 10-20 Minutes
23. Full Body Sculpting: 20 Minute Fat Burn
24. Strength and Stretch Yoga: 20 Minutes
25. Quick Abs: 10 Minute Round
26. Belly and Booty Workout
27. Better Buns: Jump and Burn: 20 Minute Workout
28. Jump Away Jiggle: 20 Minutes
29. Weights and Intervals: Full Body Sculpt Under 20 Minutes
30. 15 Minute Interval: Iso-Plyo Workout