This was my workout last night! I was a sweaty mess, but it was a fun workout with some new moves.
This full body routine will help tone your legs, thighs, butt, core, shoulders and arms. These movements also promote increased flexibility. Always remember to go at your own pace, and during any movements that require a stretch don’t bounce. Stretch as far as you comfortably can.
Enjoy the workout!
Beginner: 10 reps
Intermediate: 15 reps
Advanced: 20 reps
1. Up/Down Dog Flow
2. 3 Part Abs (Extend, In, Up)
3. 1 Leg Stand (right)
4. 1 Leg Stand (left)
5. Boat Abductions
6. Warrior III to Crane (right, half reps)
7. Warrior III to Crane (left, half reps)
8. Spiderman Cross Plank
9. Head to Knee (right, half reps)
10. Head to Knee (left, half reps)
One thought on “Full Body Sculpt”
I’m gonna to do this today! Looks great and i’m big fan of Full Body Workouts.