I hope you’re feeling as energetic as I was today! I have a nice full body workout for you. Hopefully everyone is sticking to their new year’s resolutions. I am going to head over to www.blossomingrose2012.blogspot.com to see if Rose is sticking to her resolutions!
I read a great quote today: “Over the years your bodies become walking autobiographies, telling friends and strangers alike of the minor and major stresses of your lives.” Marilyn Ferguson.
I liked it because it reminded me that you can chose to workout and keep your body strong, you can chose to eat healthy nda tell the world a great story about your lifestyle. Bodies change, and it’s a visible reflection of the changes and decisions you make. Things can happen to change our bodies, but that’s okay. It’s part of our story. Each individual’s story is what makes them unique. So take a minute today, and look in the mirror. What kind of story is your body telling you? J
Have a wonderful day, and enjoy the workout!
Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds timed. 2-3 1-leg squats per leg.
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds timed. 5 1-leg squats per leg.
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds timed. 10 1-leg squats per leg.
- High Knees (timed)
- Mountain Climbers (timed)
- Jumping Jacks (timed)
- 1 leg squat (right)
- 1 leg squat (left)
- Plie Jumps
- The Hundred (abs with arm pump) (timed)
- Twist Crunch (right) (timed)
- Twist Crunch (left) (timed)
- Side Plank reach (right)
- Side Plank reach (left)
- Aquaman (like Superman’s but you swim!) (timed)
- Up/Down Dog (Dive Bombers)
- Standing Leg sires (back, side, front) (right)
- Standing Leg series (back, side, front) (left)
- 3 part abs
- Mountain Climber Pushups
- Hip Twist (timed)
- Forward Back Lunge hop (right)
- Forward Back Lunge hop (left)