Welcome to today’s workout. Today’s routine will work your entire body, and includes plenty of exercises to keep your heart rate up. This routine combines strength building and cardiovascular exercises.
One round of today’s workout will take 20-minutes, but if you want a longer workout you can repeat it.
Upcoming Challenge: I will be hosting a new workout challenge in December to help keep us all on track and accountable. It’s also a great way to jump start any New Year’s resolutions we have about our health.
As part of the challenge I will be hosting a new DietBet Weight Loss challenge. It starts on December 12th. You can find the details here: www.dietbet.com/BenderFitness. If you aren’t familiar with DietBet this is how it works:
- You make a $20 bet that you are able to lose 4% of your body weight over the course of 4 weeks.
- When weigh in starts (up to two days before the game officially starts) you log into your account and you will be assigned a check in word. You submit weight and photos with the check in word.
- Throughout the 4-weeks you focus on hitting your goal (with help from my workouts and meal tips!)
- When the game ends up have two days to submit a weigh in with a new word which will be assigned to you.
- Everyone who achieves their goal splits the jackpot. Even if every single player wins you will at least get your initial $20 bet back.
If you want to join the DietBet, head on over and sign up.
I will be seeing you soon with new workouts.
PS You can find me on Social Media: @BenderFitness and on Facebook: @MelissaBenderFitness and Jesse is on Instagram: @BenderCrosby1
For my non-fitness related posts I am on instagram as @Melissa_Bender_Life
PPS If you want to help support BenderFitness so we can get a new camera & new equipment & make our site more sustainable your donation is greatly appreciated: https://www.patreon.com/BenderFitness
Full disclosure: BenderFitness is paid to host a DietBet challenge. I will never share or support a product I don’t believe in.
Set your interval timer for 20 rounds of 10/50.
- Leg Scissor Abs
- Chair Taps
- High Knees
- Walking Pushups
- Jumping Jacks
- Side Plank Abs (right)
- Surfer Jumps
- Side Plank Abs (left)
- Forearm Plank Leg Jump
- Double Kick Back (right)
- Lunge Jumps
- Double Kick Back (left)
- Mountain Climbers
- Down Dog Pushup
- Single Leg Lateral Jump (right)
- Pendulum Leg Swing with Chair
- Single Leg Lateral Jump (left)
- Pump Handle Abs