Good Morning Everyone!
Are you ready to get sweaty? You have three options for your interval cardio for the day (or you can mix it up and do another cardio of your choice. Let me know which option you choose!
- I posted an Interval Cardio HIIT Workout below as option number one for Interval Cardio Day. The video and photo tutorial are below.
- Interval Track workout: Interval Workout to Begin Building Running Speed
- Jump Rope Fat Burn: Video Below.
Week 4 Workout Schedule:
- Lower Body Sculpt & Fat Blast: 20 Minutes Per Round + 30-Minutes of Easy Cardio
- Interval Cardio Day
- Core Sculpt + Moderate Intensity Cardio
- Rest Day
- Arms & Upper Body + 30-Minutes of Easy Cardio
- Rest Day
- Full Body Workout + Easy Cardio
Things have been crazy here! Maverick had his doctor’s appointment yesterday for his 10-Week check up. He is growing so much! I knew that he was a big baby, but I didn’t suspect that he was taller than 98% of other babies his age!
That also means that I am 10-Weeks Postpartum. I am seeing progress and feeling stronger! I feel ready to increase the intensity a little bit. Let me know if you are feeling ready in the comments. Are you seeing results? Do you feel stronger, healthier, faster or have more endurance? I hope you are answering yes to all of the above! Tag me in your photos or social media posts so I can see how you’re doing, or tell me in the comments.
Have fun! I will see you tomorrow!
PS You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and SnapChat: @BenderFitness and on Facebook @MelissaBenderFitness
Jesse is on Instagram: @BenderCrosby1
Buy a Gymboss now. Set your interval timer for 15 Rounds of 30/50.
Beginner: 10 Reps, 30 Seconds High Knees/Mountain Climbers
Intermediate: 15 Reps, 40 Seconds High Knees/Mountain Climbers
Advanced: 20 Reps, 50 Seconds High Knees/Mountain Climbers
- High Knees
- Leg Lift Plank
- Runner’s Lunge Crunch-Right
- Runner’s Lunge Crunch-Left
- Mountain Climbers
- Curl & Press Lunge-Right
- Curl & Press Lunge-Left
- Tricep Drop
- Leg/Hip Lift
- X-Jump/Cheer Jump
- Side Plank Leg Lift with Elbow Tap-Right
- Side Plank Leg Lift with Elbow Tap-Left
- Frogger Abduction