It’s time for a new workout! This workout is set up a little bit differently. It’s only 5 exercises, and the challenge is to complete 5 rounds. The video is below.
You can set this routine up a few ways:
- Complete 5 Rounds, 10 Reps Per Exercise. Time the workout to see how long it takes you to complete all 5 rounds.
- Set your interval for 25 rounds of 10/50 for a 25-Minute HIIT version of this workout.
- Set your timer for a pre-selected length of time (IE 15 or 20 Minutes) and get in as many rounds as possible (AMRAP).
- When you are pressed for time get in one quick round of this workout as a metabolism/energy boost.
Each technique will give you a great workout! It’s fun to switch up the challenge, and it keeps your body from adapting to a specific workout style. I like versatility in my workouts, because I like to be ready for any opportunities/experiences life might throw my way!
In other fitness related news: I ran the Pittsburgh Half Marathon yesterday. I ran it with two friends, and it was a very different experience compared to my first two Half Marathons. I will be writing a post about the experience, so be sure to check back! After running, I also did my second Sky Dive! It was a day full of adventures!
Have fun with today’s workout!
10 Reps Per Exercise, Repeat 5X
- Plie Jump
- Single Leg Frogger Pushup
- Lunge Jump
- Spiderman Plank Jack