Today’s workout is a doozy! Saturday is when I have a bit more time to create a more intense, longer workout. This one took me 36 minutes and 40 seconds. There were a few exercises in here today that I found really tough! On the last set of Burpees I really wanted to quit half way through, but I am so glad I pushed through and did all of my reps! I feel so wonderfully energized now.
Tonight I am going to add on 15 minutes of jump roping before I take my shower, just to get in a bit more cardio.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Jiggle Proof Thighs and Butt
Beginner: 10 reps, 30 seconds for timed exercises
Intermediate: 15 reps, 45 seconds
Advanced: 20 reps, 60 seconds
Note: I used my interval timer for both cardio burst portions of the workout. I did 50 seconds of each timed exercise, with 10 seconds of rest in between. If you don’t have one use a stopwatch, over timer, cell phone timer, or you can guesstimate. I am putting the number of reps I fit in for each timed portion below). You can time your entire workout so you can see improvement as you repeat this one over time.
My total time: 36:40
1. High Knees (timed)
2. Lunge Jump (timed)(I did 25 in 50 seconds)
3. High Knees (timed)
4. Plie Jumps (timed) (25 in 50 seconds)
5. High Knees (timed)
6. Runners Lunge to Balance (Warrior 3)(right)
7. Runners Lunge to Balance (Warrior 3) (left)
8. Side Plank Series (right)
9. Side Plank Series (left)
10. Diagonal Lunge Reach (alternate sides)
11. Standing Leg Lift (right)
12. Standing Leg Lift (left)
13. Prone Hamstring Curl (keep your knees up the whole time!)
14. High Knees (timed)
15. Jump Squat (timed) (I did 27 in 50 seconds)
16. Russian Kicks (timed)(I did 30. Right/Left=1)
17. Pendulum Squat (I did 20)
18. Jumping Jacks (I did 50)
Amp it Up Ending: Burpees!
This evening I will jump rope for 15 minutes, alternating between high knees jumping, and regular fast jumping. That’s it for today! Check back for tomorrow’s new workout!